Studies show that chiropractic care is safe and effective for spine related management. We offer gentle and effective care.
Our combination of Chiropractic treatments, thorough assessments and individualized rehabilitation programs, allows us to get great results.
Our Sydney Chiropractor will assist with providing :
- Chiropractic spinal mobilizations, manipulations, and adjustments to remove nerve irritation
- Treatment of stiff joints
- Active Muscle Release, massage, and Trigger Point Therapy
- Stretching and strengthening exercise and rehabilitation
- We supply custom fitted Orthotics
Our clinics treat our patients according to their own individual need, and don’t pressure them into long term treatment contracts.
Chiropractors recognise the importance of maintaining a healthy spine, allowing vital communication between the brain and all other body parts.
The focus is on the spinal structure and function, but also on its effects on the other joints, nervous, and muscular systems of the body.
Spine related care can encompass the neck, pelvis, muscles and nerves relating to all of the body. Many common problems such as low back pain, migraine headaches, neck pain, sciatica, whiplash, carpal tunnel syndrome, sports injuries, jaw pain (TMJ problems) and pregnancy back pain, may respond to Chiropractic management using varied physical therapy techniques.
Even when there is severe arthritis, gentle Chiropractic methods can assist in maintaining spinal movement.
When a Chiropractic adjustment is applied, pressure in joints and muscles is released and movement is restored. Some patients will feel immediate relief. This is usually the first step in a process which takes time and effort to repair.
Should I see the Chiropractor in Sydney?
There’s nothing worse than pain. Don’t let the suffering continue.
STOP YOUR PAIN !
At Advanced Care Chiropractic, our Sydney City Chiropractor and Inner West Chiropractor may help with lower back pain, neck pain, scoliosis, whiplash, tension headaches, migraines, (arm pain, hip leg and foot pain due to nerve pain), carpal tunnel syndrome, pregnancy pain in the low back, RSI and stress.
Every treatment includes a massage.
Call our Sydney Chiropractor now!
Sydney Inner West
Finding a good Chiropractor in Sydney city is easy when you come to visit our Sydney city Chiropractor. We offer quality chiropractic care with one on one chiropractic treatments for Sydney city residents and business people. Call us now for a Sydney Chiropractic appointment.
Top 10 Back Care Tips
1. Get outside and be active. Exercising regularly such as walking or swimming, strengthens the spine
2. Maintain the correct sitting and sleeping posture. Avoid slouching.
3. Try to reduce your stress
4. Maintain a healthy body weight. Cut down on simple sugars and drink plenty of water
5. Sleep on a comfortable mattress (not the lounge), and use a supportive pillow
6. Try to avoid bending, lifting and twisting at the same time
7. Stretch regularly to reduce stiffness and increase mobility
8. Always lift and carry objects close to your body
9. Reduce smoking as it reduces oxygen/blood supply, thus slowing healing.
10. Regular spinal check ups with Chiropractic care